JUnCO is launching a permanent section hosting contributions from excellent students
JUnCO Call 2021. Articles from master theses, PhD theses, internship and research experiences
The online journal JUnCO will inaugurate a miscellaneous section dedicated to hosting articles from master theses, doctoral theses, internship or research experience outcomes. The section will include:
- Extended abstracts of master's or doctoral theses;
- Articles concerning specific aspects covered in master and doctoral theses;
- Articles related to internship or research experiences.
Students are invited to submit articles on the following topics:
- Development cooperation;
- The role of the university in development cooperation;
- Applied research in the field of development and development cooperation;
- Development from an inter- and transdisciplinary perspective;
- Methods in development cooperation and development research.
Research may cover any geographical area and any cooperation sector.
This section will be present in all journal issues.
Articles or extended abstracts, written in Italian or English and according to editorial rules,
may be submitted at any time during the year. Articles will be subject to peer review.
To propose your article for publication in the next issue of the journal, scheduled for the first
quarter of 2022, please write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 30
Proposals should include a word file containing the following information:
- First and last name of the author;
- Specific indication of the type of proposal (extended abstract of master or doctoral
thesis, article, etc.);
- Abstract (2000 characters);
- In the case of extended abstracts or articles from master or doctoral thesis, title of the
thesis and date of dissertation (if it has already taken place).
Accepted articles must be submitted by 14 January 2022.
For further information, please contact the JUnCO editorial team at